- What functions can be accessed in an Associate Account?
- How do I set up an Associate Account?
- How do I send results to my collaborators/clients?
- I have an Associate Account, can I try the full version of Biologics?
What functions can be accessed in an Associate Account?
- Adding new users
- Creating Folders
- Uploading Files (including Biologics Annotator Result documents)
- Performing Alignments
- Exporting Sequences and graphs/images
Navigating an Associate Account
This is very similar to a normal Geneious Biologics account, but with some features removed or restricted. Below is the Geneious Biologics video on finding your way around Biologics. Our Video Series on Getting Started in Geneious Biologics may also be useful.
Interacting with a Biologics Annotator Result document
- Sequence Viewer
- The All Sequences Table and any Cluster Tables
If you are unsure what a "cluster" is please see Understanding "Clusters". Our article on How to Customize the Sequences Table might also be useful.
- Adding Assay Data
See our main article here for more information: Adding Assay Data to your Analysis Results
To learn more, see Filtering your Sequences
- Perform and view Alignments
To learn more about alignments and alignment settings, see our main article: Sequence Alignment
- Explore the Graphs produced by Biologics
To learn more about the graphs available in Biologics, see Using Graphs for Quality Assurance and Using Graphs to interpret Clusters and Clonotypes
The following cannot be performed in an associate account:
- Antibody Annotator
- Single Clone Antibody Analysis
- Comparing Results across Multiple Experiments
- Extract and Recluster
- Any of the Pre-processing functions like pairing and merging reads etc.
How do I set up an Associate Organization?
Please contact us if you'd like to set up an associate account for your collaborators or clients. We will create an associate account for the organization you have named (with a provided email address) and they will receive an activation email.
If you have just been given access to an Associate Account, the video below explains activating your account for the first time.
You can also view our main article on Accessing Geneious Biologics.
How do I send results to my collaborators/clients?
Annotated results from both Antibody Annotator and Single Clone Analysis can be exported as .geneious type files. Select the Biologics Annotator Result Document you would like to export and click Export > Export Documents:
Make sure that the document is exported as a full Biologics Annotator Result Document:
Please let us know if you do not have this option and we will turn on the ability to export Biologics Annotator Result documents for your organization.